iEARN Art Challenge 2023 - Call for Entries!
*Deadline: February 1, 2023
The iEARN (International Education and Resource Network) Art Challenge is an online challenge which invites iEARN members to produce photography, graphic designs or drawing that deliver a message of peace and reflect a concept and purpose of improving quality of life on the planet.
- Graphic Design
- Participation in this contest is open to all iEARN members.
- There is no age limit for participants in the iEARN Art Challenge 2023. Students, alumni and teachers are welcome to submit their work.
- Participation is free of charge.
- The Subject/Theme is open.
- Your entries should be artistic, deliver a message and reflect a concept and purpose.
- Submitted entries that have previously been submitted to iEARN Art Challenge 2020/2021/2022 are NOT eligible.
- By submitting your entry, you admit that you are the only and rightful owner of the entry.
- Each participant should submit 1 entry only per category.
- File name should be Participant Name - Country - Category
Example: Yasser Alaa Mobarak – Egypt – Photography
- Upload your artwork to: https://bit.ly/3sS8oFw
- For photographs, graphic designs and drawings: Files must be JPEG.
- Selected media will be requested to provide high resolution versions.
*Any submission that does not respect these rules will not be considered.
If you have any question about iEARN Art Challenge 2023, please contact the challenge organizer, Yasser Alaa Mobarak, on [email protected]
- Feature on iEARN International Website and Social Media
- Feature on iEARN Artist of the Week Series
- There will be 3 winners per category.
- Selection of best entries will be exhibited in virtual exhibition.
For inspiration, please visit: http://bit.ly/2tkYv8r and http://bit.ly/2ubJcPB