Contributing Schools and Organizations
The following schools and organizations contributed to this magazine.
- Albuquerque High School; Albuquerque, New Mexico
- A:Shiwi Elementary School; Zuni, New Mexico
- Broadford Secondary College; Victoria, Australia
- Carmel/Crawford Schools; Pretoria, South Africa
- Cold Spring Harbor High School; New York
- CPEM #3; Zapata, Argentina
- Holocaust Resource Center; Moscow, Russia
- Khmer Students and Intellectuals Association; Cambodia
- Kursanai L. Ivinskis School; Lithuania
- Lake Bolac Secondary College; Victoria, Australia
- Lyceum #429; Moscow, Russia
- Lyceum #444; Moscow, Russia
- Mykolo Birziskos School; Vilnius, Lithuania
- ORT Motzkin Comprehensive High School; Israel
- ORT Arad Comprehensive High School; Israel
- ORT Megadim High School; Israel
- "Reach and Teach"; Eugene, Oregon
- Robinvale Secondary College; Victoria, Australia
- Simon Wiesenthal Center; Los Angeles, California
- Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation; New York
- Southern Poverty Law Center; Alabama
- Spokane Valley High School; Washington
- St. Hilda's School; Queensland, Australia
- UN Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC
- Wendouree Secondary College, Australia
- Whalesong Foundation; Victoria, Australia
- Willy Brandt Gesamtschule; Bottrop, Germany
Copyright © 1996-2005 by iEARN. All rights reserved.
Access the HGP's An End to Intolerance Web page.
Access the Holocaust/Genocide Project's Home Page.