Contributing Schools and Organizations
The following schools and organizations contributed to this magazine.
- Adams High School; Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Albuquerque High School; Albuquerque, New York
- Amnesty International
- Broadford Secondary College; Victoria, Australia
- Cold Spring Harbor High School; New York
- CPEM #3 Zapala; Argentina
- Ghetto Fighters' House; Yad Vashem, Israel
- Gymnasium Soltau; Germany
- Israel Foreign Ministry; Jerusalem, Israel
- Liberty Bell High School; Twisp, Washington
- Licey Teoretic; Zalau, Romania
- Makif Alef High School; Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Morgan Park Academy; Chicago, Illinois
- Moscow School #429; Russia
- Moscow School #1129; Russia
- ORT Comprehensive High School; Kiryat Motzkin, Israel
- Red Cross; Washington, DC
- Research and Educational Holocaust Center; Moscow, Russia
- Spokane Valley High School; Spokane, Washington
- United Nations; New York
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC
- Walkabout Program; Yorktown Heights, New York
- Washington Middle School; Olympia, Washington
The Holocaust/Genocide Project extends special appreciation to David Egan; The Copen Family Fund; and, The Official Press.
Copyright © 1995-2005 by iEARN. All rights reserved.
Access the HGP's An End to Intolerance Web page.
Access the Holocaust/Genocide Project's Home Page.